Olight's Omni-Dok is an intelligent, two-bay charging system designed to charge the rechargeable batteries used in flashlights, cameras, toys, remotes and more. Each bay charges on an independent channel, so the Omni-Dok can charge two completely different types of batteries at once by automatically identifying the type of battery and charging mode required. The power status indicator bars will also monitor the individual charging level of both batteries so you know exactly when each has reached a full charge. An automatic shut-off after eight hours conserves energy consumption without having to unplug the unit.
Safety is Olight's main priority and the Omni-Dok has multiple built-in features for your protection. Overcharge protection stops a bay from charging once the cell is fully charged. Power indicators will blink and charging will not begin if attempting to charge unsupported batteries, if cells are improperly installed (reverse polarity protection in use), or if there is a short between the positive and negative ports.
Because Olight's Omni-Dok eliminates the need for multiple battery charges, having fully charged cells is now more convenient and economical. Whether you need to charge an 18650 for an M3XS-UT Javelot or a few AAs for your universal remote, the Omni-Dok will give you the power you want with the protection you need.
- Manufacturer's page: Olight Omni-Dok
- Charges multiple battery types, including:
- Ability to simultaneously and safely charge different types of batteries
- Batteries are charged independently with smart charging technology to regulate power accordingly
- Battery power indicators monitor individual charging status of each battery at 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Overcharge protection stops charging when a cell has reached a full charge
- Three-blink notification of improper installation, unsupported batteries, or a shortage
- Automatically powers off after eight hours for energy conservation
- Rubber feet prevent the charger from sliding
- Four-hour charge time for 18650s
- Dimensions: 3.78in. x 1.22in./96mm x 31mm
- Weight: 3.6oz/102g
- Power Input: DC12V 1A, supplied by included AC/DC adapter
- Input: 100~240VAC 50~60HZ,
- Output: DC12V 1A
- Rechargeable lithium battery with 3.6v or 3.7v of nominal voltage:
18650, 17670, 16340, 14500
- CC&CV: 1000MA/4.2V each channel
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries: AA, A AA
- CC&CV: 500MA/1.47V each channel
We Also Recommend