The SpokeLit is an easy way to alert people on your sides since it doesn't blind them, simply show off a circle of light in any of three colors, or a multicolored wheel. You take the SpokeLit, press it up against the inner rim of your wheel, and slide it in until the fit is tight. You can show off where you are on a path or road without making people cringe. The SpokeLit is water and shock resistant, so your schedule can change to accommodate new rides, for work or play. It also fits on most kid to adult sized bikes. Batteries for the SpokeLit are included in every purchase.
Warning: These are NOT substitutes for normal head and rear lights on your bike. The SpokeLit is a secondary measure of letting people know where you are. Do not use a SpokeLit as your only light on the road if at all possible.
- Fits most common 3 spoke cross pattern wheels
- Easily attaches - no tools required
- Stays secure, even during off-road riding
- Shock and weather resistant
- Available in 4 bright LED colors: Red, Blue, Green, and Disc-O (micro chip controlled - cycles through the color spectrum)
- Easily replaceable 2x 2016 3V lithium battery included
- Battery run time:
Glow mode: 20 hours
Flash mode: 25 hours
We Also Recommend