Fenix E28R - 1500 lumens - Luminus SST40 LED - 18650 x1
Fenix's E28R is a high performance flashlight in a compact, everyday carry design. This light can blast a maximum 1500 lumens out to 656 feet (200 meters). Powered by an included 18650 3400mAh Li-ion battery, this flashlight is fully rechargeable via its USB Type-C charging port.
Designed with ultrathin optical lens, the E28R creates a soft and balanced beam. Convenient side switch activates all lighting modes and includes a battery level indicator—helping you always know the status of your battery. Waterproof and dustproof, the Fenix E28R can handle more than just around-the-house tasks. Take this flashlight on a hike, use at work, or keep it in care for emergencies. The E28R is a great everyday carry light that can do much more.
- Utilizes Luminus SST40 cool white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included one ARB-L18-3400 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, compatible with two CR123A ◎ Lithium batteries.
- USB Type-C fast charging, inner waterproofing treatment.
- Ultra-thin optical lens for soft and balanced beam.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Output modes:
- Eco: 30 lumens/73hr 35min; 28m (98ft); 189cd
- Low: 150 lumens/17hr 15min; 61m (200ft); 894cd
- Medium: 350 lumens/6hr; 90m (295ft); 1970cd
- High: 800 lumens/2hr 30min; 140m (459ft)
- Turbo: 1500 lumens/2hr 5min*; 200m (656ft); 9433cd
- Impact resistance: 1m
- IP Rating: 68, dustproof/waterproof to -2m
- Length: 4.29” (109mm)
- Body: 0.89” (22.6mm)
- Head: 1.04” (26.5mm)
- Weight: 2.33oz (66g)(excluding batteries)
- Battery: One 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery (included) or two CR123A lithium batteries (not included/not rechargeable)
- Included: ARB-L18-3400 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, USB Type-C fast charging cable, lanyard, spare O-ring
* = Turbo output is measured in total runtime including reduced output due to temperature protection. Actual runtime will vary.
We Also Recommend