Olight S1 Baton - 500 lumens - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - CR123A x1
Small package, big light
The thumb sized S1 Baton is a flashlight with a maximum of 500 lumens which will shine out to a distance of 110 meters courtesy to the Cree XM-L2 CW LED. This makes the S1 Baton the smallest and the most powerful thumb sized LED flashlight ever produced by Olight.
Power continues out of the light and into the body. The head and switch binder ring are made out of stainless steel and protected by a PVD process. The S1 Baton houses a low profile silicon button which is recessed to prevent accidental activation when inside a bag or pocket. The flashlight comes packed with TIR lens that are used to create a balanced beam. The flashlight can survive a submersion down to 2 meters courtesy to the IPX8 installation and is impact resistant up to 1.5 meters.
The S1 Baton has a wide ranged circuit current and thrives on the power of a CR123A battery. This design allows the S1 to maintain a tight form factor while providing optical performance. The battery is protected by proprietary circuitry to prevent over depletion of the battery. The flashlight also manages and avoids overheating issues thanks to the thermal management system. The S1 Baton will drop the high output by 50% after a minute of continuous use. The tail of the flashlight houses a powerful magnet which can be used to place it upside down so that it can be used as a hands-free work light.
The reverse polarity feature of this thumb sized flashlight safeguards itself against improper battery installation. The compact size and powerful beam technology makes the S1 Baton the perfect companion for the outdoor activities like camping, hiking, search-and-rescue operations or military usages all the while being convenient for everyday applications as well.
The box includes a lanyard, pocket clip, signature magnetic tail clip and a user manual with the S1 Baton.
Along with that, you now have an option to buy this bundle of the S1 Baton, a charger and 2 RCR123As!
Read our review of the S1 Baton if you want a more in depth look at this fantastic light.
- Thumb sized form factor
- Stainless steel flashlight head and switch binder ring processed by PVD technology
- Recessed silicon switch to prevent accidental operation
- TIR lens to create a balanced beam
- Positive polarity on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight for enhanced reliability and a more compact size
- Built-in timer: 3 minutes or 10 minutes
- Lanyard with perforating tool
- Flat tailcap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free work light
- Removable pocket clip that is scratch resistant
- Thermal management safety program with overheat protection by dropping high output by 50% within 1 minute of constant on. Turbo mode has a limit of 1.5 minutes
- The S1 Baton features a wide range current circuit and can be powered by 1 CR123A (built-in protected board)(included)
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Cree XM-L2 CW LED
- Output modes: (CR123A/RCR123A)
Turbo: 500 lumens
High: 300 lumens/(60min/90min)
Medium: 80 lumens/(6hr/4hr)
Low: 8 lumens/(40hr/25hr)
Moonlight: 0.5 lumens/(25d/15d)
- PMMA TIR lens with a 90% light transmittance rate
- Low standby current below 10uA
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum alloy structure, Type III hard anodizing
- Stainless steel pocket clip, stainless steel flashlight bezel, stainless steel binder ring
- Dimensions: Length: 61mm, Diameter: 21mm
- Weight: 30g (excluding battery)
- Color: (body + clip) black, (bezel + side switch binder ring) blue
- Operating voltage: 2.5-4.2V
- Luminous Intensity: 3000cd
- Max beam distance: 110m
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Includes: Lanyard, pocket clip, manual, 650mAh RCR123a battery
We Also Recommend