Olight M2R Warrior - 1500 lumens - CREE XHP35 LED - 18650 x1 or CR123A x2
The M2R Warrior comes in two versions, CW and NW. It also has two switches, one on the head and one at the tailcap which also acts as the charging connection point. On the tailcap, it details how deeply one should press to get the momentary and fully on modes going. The side switch is not capable of momentary-on, but it and the tailcap switch share some control over power and modes besides.
The M2R Warrior is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, with knurling on the body that can double as heat vents when you leave it to rest. From the CREE XHP35 LED, it shoots up to 1500 lumens for about 3 minutes before stepping down to 700 lumens The included 18650 battery can be charged with the included magnetic charger, or any Micro-Doks version II and up.
- High voltage 3500mAh 18650 lithium ion battery included, delivering a maximum output of 1,500 lumens.
- Comfortable and firm grip with ergonomic knurling allowing the user to operate the tailcap switch naturally without even looking at it due to it's smooth, barrier-less tail cap.
- Aside from momentary or constant turbo from the standard operation mode, the light also features an enhanced tactical mode for one click instant access to strobe.
- Compatible with all conventional 18650 batteries.
- Rechargeable through the included 5V 750mAh OLIGHT USB magnetic charging cable or the optional OLIGHT Micro-Dok (II or above).
- Output modes:
LEVEL 1: 1500 lumens (~700 lumens)/3m (1hr 50m)
LEVEL 2 700 lumens/2hr
LEVEL 3: 250 lumens/6hr 15m
LEVEL 4: 60 lumens/20hr
LEVEL 5: 15 lumens/70hr
LEVEL 6: 1 lumen/25 days
- Beam Distance: 682ft (208m)
- Intensity: 10880cd
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Weight: 149g/5.26oz
- Length: 130mm/5.12in.
Head Diameter: 25.4mm/1.00in.
Body Diameter: 24.4mm/0.96in.
- LED: Cree XPH35 HD
We Also Recommend