Olight M2X-UT Javelot - 1020 lumens - CREE XM-L2 LED - CR123A x2 or 18650 x1
Olight's M2X-UT Javelot is a compact, portable and extended range LED flashlight whose beam reaches a distance of 810 meters with 1020 lumens. This makes it an ideal companion for long-range usage. The Javelot comes with three brightness levels to meet the needs of any situation the user is faced as well as a special Strobe mode. The Javelot is extremely powerful and ideal for outdoor activities like trekking, camping, military, and emergency situations. It is also suitable for everyday use because it is lightweight, making the Javelot quite portable. The M2X Javelot can survive underneath 2 meters of water due to the IPX8 rating.
The flashlight accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable power for the user’s convenience; a user can either use rechargeable lithium batteries or non-rechargeable batteries with a long shelf life. The M2X-UT Javelot comes with a tail switch grants the user the momentary illumination via a half click or a full click to turn it on and off along with providing direct and quick access to Strobe mode and brightness settings. A user can choose from three brightness levels with the help of a selector which is located on the head of the flashlight. You switch between levels by loosening and tightening the head. The Javelot has a memory feature which lets it return to the last setting you used the next time you switch it on.
The M2X-UT Javelot is made out of an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and an anti-scratch MIL-SPEC Type III hard anodized layer has been added which makes it compact and durable. The reverse polarity feature of the M2X-UT Javelot makes it safe against instances of improper battery installations. The flashlight can also manage and avoid overheating issues thanks to the inbuilt thermal management system. This package comes with a holster, two spare O-rings, a lanyard and a battery magazine and this amazingly compact M2X-UT Javelot.
- Manufacturer's page: Olight M2X-UT Javelot
- Three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, controlled by a mode selector built into the head
- Large reflector focuses beam to reach out over 2600 feet
- Customized CREE XM-L2 LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw
- Multi-function clicky tailcap switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function easily changed via a mode selector built into the head
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch Milspec Type III hard anodizing
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating
- Output modes:
High: 1020 lumens/1hr
Mid: 250 lumens/3hr
Low: 20 lumens/30hr
- Beam Distance: 2675ft/810m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 164000cd
- Water Resistance: IPX8 (waterproof to -2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 3.3ft/1m
Head Diameter: 2.48in.
- Battery types: 18650 OR CR123A
- Weight: 7.7oz
We Also Recommend