Fenix PD35 V3 - 1700 lumens - Luminus SFT40 LED - 18650 x1
The PD35 V3 brings about the next generation of Fenix's flashlights with a new combination of Luminus SFT40 LED and 18650 battery (included with purchase). This light has a form shape similar to previous generations, with the latest in durable aluminum machining and premium HAIII anti-abrasive hard-anodization.
- One Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, compatible with 2x CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Instant activation with the tactical tail switch; output selection with the side switch.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Output modes:
- Turbo: 1700 lumens/1hr 25min*; 1171ft (357m); 31900cd
- High: 600 lumens/2hr 35min; 709ft (216m); 11700cd
- Medium: 150 lumens/8hr 30min; 358ft (109m); 3000cd
- Low: 50 lumens26hr 25min; 207ft (63m); 1000cd
- Eco: 5 lumens/230hr; 66ft (20m); 100cd
- Impact resistance: 1m
- IP Rating: 68, dustproof/waterproof to 2m
- Battery type: One rechargeable 18650 li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A lithium batteries
- Length: 5.28” (134mm)
- Body: 1.00” (25.4mm)
- Head: 0.90” (22.8mm)
- Weight: 2.95oz (83.5g)(excluding battery)
- ARB-L18-2600U Li-ion battery
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Spare O-ring
* = Turbo output is measured in total runtime including reduced output as temperature protection activates.
We Also Recommend