Nitecore MT06MD - 180 lumens - Nichia 219B LED - AAA x2
The MT06MD is on backorder! Orders will be fulfilled when we have stock again.
The Medical Penlight
With a warmer LED than the older one, the MT06MD is made for inspecting patient pupils. For the everyday citizen though, they'd find this penlight useful for looking through the darkness of a basement or a room without lamplight and not disturb anyone too much.
Powered by two AAA batteries (sold separately), the MT06MD shoots up to 180 lumens out to 58 meters. More than enough to find equipment in the dark. This light is machined from aluminum which has been hard-anodized and is durable enough to take mostly surface damage from falls from 1.5 meters up.
- Manufacturer's page: Nitecore MT06MD
- Purpose-designed medical inspection light
- Utilizes Nichia 219B LED (CRI ≥ 90)
- Photobiologically safe (RG0), color temperance CCT=5000K
- Turns on in Low mode by default, convenient and ideal for pupil inspections
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries
- Reverse clicky tail switch provides easy one-handed operation
- High efficiency constant current circuit provides stable and consistent output
- Stainless steel clip
- HAIII hard-anodizing
- Rated IPX8 waterproof, able to be submerged down to -2 meters almost indefinitely
- Suitable for alcohol sterilization
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Output modes:
High: 180 lumens/45min
Medium: 45 lumens/5hr 15min
Low: 4 lumens/35hr
- Max Beam Distance: 58m
- Max Beam Intensity: 860cd
Head Size: 14mm/0.55in.
- Weight: 22g/0.78oz
We Also Recommend
Nitecore MH12 V2 - 1200 lumens - CREE XP-L2 V6 LED - 21700 x1 OR 18650 x1 OR CR123A x2