Nitecore New P30
The NEW P30 is a wide-head flashlight able to show off an expansive area with flooding light. The XP-L HI V3 LED is powered by an included Nitecore-branded 21700 5000mAh USB-C rechargeable battery, so you can keep this powerful battery that you can swap between devices powered as long as you need. It shoots up to 1000 lumens out to 618 meters, over 2000 feet.
The NEW P30 is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, with military-grade hard-anodization and diamond knurling to make bare handed grips stable for long use. The two switches control power and mode selection. Included with every purchase is a battery sleeve for thinner 18650 or CR123A batteries to fit inside the NEW P30.
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with a max output of 1,000 lumens
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology"
- Powered by a 21700 high capacity Li-ion battery while compatible with 18650 and CR123 batteries, to provide a runtime up to 950 hours
- The tactical tail switch and the side switch control 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- NITECORE 21700 USB-C rechargeable Li-ion battery (NL2150R 5,000mAh) included
- A power indicator beneath the side switch indicates the remaining battery power (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- High efficiency constant circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Output modes:
- Turbo: 1000 lumens/1hr 15min*; 618m; 95500cd
- High: 400 lumens/4hr; 425m; 45200cd
- Mid: 220 lumens/7hr; 299m; 22300cd
- Low: 70 lumens/23hr; 175m; 7600cd
- Ultralow: 1 lumen/950hr; 21m; 110cd
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3
- Battery: 1x 21700, 1x 18650, 2x CR123, 2x RCR123
- Length: 155.5mm/6.12in.
- Head Size: 50mm/1.96in.
- Weight: 158.5g/5.59oz
* = Turbo runtime is tested without temperature regulation active. Actual runtime will vary
We Also Recommend