Nitecore Tini-2 - 500 lumens - OSRAM P8 LEDs
With two colors to choose from, the Tini-2 brings you a small form factor that is still quite bright. The two OSRAM P8 LEDs will show off a good area in front of you, controlled by the buttons on top. Just over the buttons is an OLED display, telling you facts about the Tini-2's operating power and runtime in real time. This light's small form also lets you attach it to keyrings for easier and constant carry.
- Utilizes 2x OSRAM P8 LEDs with a max output of 500 lumens
- Max peak beam intensity of 2,000cd and max throw of 89 meters
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display for lumens, battery voltage and runtime etc.
- Built-in 280mAh Li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output up to 60 hours
- 2 user modes available (DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode)
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to TURBO
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available (Half Lockout Mode and Full Lockout Mode)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Metal ring pull able to withstand up to 30 kilograms of weight
- HA III hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Output modes:
- Turbo: 500 lumens/15min*; 89m; 2000cd
- High: 200 lumens/45min; 56m; 800cd
- Mid: 65 lumens/2hr 30min; 32m; 260cd
- Low: 15 lumens/8hr; 14m; 55cd
- Ultralow: 1 lumen/60hr; 6m; 9cd
- LED: 2x OSRAM P8
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion
- Length: 46.6mm/1.83in.
- Head Size: 12.5mm/0.49in.
- Weight: 18.8g/0.66oz
* = Turbo runtime was tested without temperature regulation active. Actual runtime may vary.
We Also Recommend