Nitecore TM20K - 20,000 lumens - CREE XP-L2 LEDs - 21700 x2
Constructed with two 4800mAh 21700 batteries installed, the TM20K shoots the namesake 20,000 lumens out to 290 meters. Accessing it needs the use of one of the switches between the metal power button and USB-C charging port, which also activates the Strobe function. The power button cycles through the standard modes, plus spot- and floodlight modes for focused applications of the LEDs.
- Utilizes 19x CREE XP-L2 LEDs
- Lightweight, rigid and fast cooling tube built from unibody CNC technology
- Built-in 2x 21700 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (9,600mAh in total)(NON-REPLACEABLE)
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C charging port
- Ambidextrous tactical buttons specially designed for tactical activities
- Interchangeable STROBE READY and TurboReady settings
- STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides stable output up to 13 hours
- Integrated Advanced Temperature Regulation
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Tailstand capable
- Output modes:
- Turbo: 20000 lumens; 290m; 22200cd
- High: 3100 lumens/45min*; 270m; 18500cd
- Mid: 1900 lumens/1hr 45min; 260m; 17100cd
- Low: 1050 lumens/4hr 15min; 190m; 9500cd
- Ultralow: 320 lumens/13hr; 120m; 3900cd
- Spotlight: 1200 lumens/3hr 30min; 260m; 17000cd
- Floodlight: 1800 lumens/2hr; 73m; 1340cd
- LED: 19x CREE XP-L2
- Reflector: SMO
- Battery: Built-in, Non-Replaceable, Rechargeable 2x 21700 Li-ion
- Length: 145.5mm/5.73in.
- Head Size: 50mm/1.97in.
- Weight: 422g/14.89oz
* = High runtime is tested without temperature protection. Actual runtime may vary.
We Also Recommend