Nitecore MH10-S - 1800 lumens - Luminus SST-40-W LED - 21700 x1
The MH10-S is machined from aluminum alloy, with diamond knurling on the aerospace-grade body. It shoots 1800 lumens from a Luminus SST-40-W LED, powered by an included NL2140 21700 4000mAh 8A battery, out to 294 meters.
- Utilizes Luminus SST-40-W LED
- Optical system is combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology"
- Powered by a 21700 high capacity Li-ion battery while compatible with 18650 and CR123 batteries
- The metal side switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Strobe Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates the remaining battery power and voltage
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Nitecore 21700 Li-ion battery included (NL2140 4000mAh 8A)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Tailstand capable
- Output modes:
- Turbo: 1800 lumens/30min*; 294m; 21600cd
- High: 1050 lumens/2hr 30min; 219m; 12000cd
- Middle: 300 lumens/5hr; 122m; 3700cd
- Low: 50 lumens/32hr; 49m; 600cd
- Ultralow: 1 lumen/1000hr; 7m; 12cd
- LED: Luminus SST-40-W
- Battery: 1x 21700, 1x 18650, 2x CR123, 2x RCR123
- Length: 131.3mm/5.17in.
- Head Size: 25.4mm/1.00in.
- Weight: 69.7g/2.46oz
We Also Recommend