Nitecore NPL30 - 1200 lumens - CREE XP-G3 LEDs - CR123A x2
Able to attach to any sidearm's universal Picatinny rails, the NPL30 is powered by a pair of included CR123A batteries which power the four CREE XP-G3 LEDs to shoot 1200 lumens out to 113 meters. You can in short bursts with either button on the tailcap by pressing and holding it, or just giving it a short press to leave it on while you need the light.
- Utilizes 4x CREE XP-G3 LEDs with an output of 1,200 lumens
- Utilizes a TIR (Total Internal Reflection) Lens for a smooth and soft beam
- Throw of 113 meters and peak beam intensity of 3,300cd
- Powered by 2x CR123A batteries with a runtime of 1 hour 45 minutes
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Picatinny rail mount equipped for easy installation
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Output modes:
- On: 1200 lumens/1hr 45min*; 113m; 3300cd
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- IP Rating: 66, dustproof/wet weather-proof
- LED: 4x CREE XP-G3
- Battery: 2x CR123A (Included)
- Dimensions: 81.47mm x 37mm x 35.6mm/3.21in. x 1.46in. x 1.40in.
- Batteries Uninstalled: 97g/3.42oz
- Batteries Installed: 130g/4.59oz
* = Runtime is laboratory tested. Actual use time may have different results.
We Also Recommend