AceBeam EC35 - 1200 lumens - CREE XP-L HD/HI LED - 18650 x1 or CR123A x2
The milgreen and silver HI EC35s are currently out of stock!
The EC35 is AceBeam's premier Everyday Carry flashlight. It competes with the Nitecore P12, the Fenix PD35, the Thrunite TN12, the Armytek Partner C2 and the Olight M1X Striker. We think AceBeam has a real winner here. They paired CREE's most efficient LED with an 18650 battery to create one terrific flashlight. The EC35 has an aluminum body with a stainless steel side switch and hard tempered crystal clear glass. This flashlight is high quality throughout.
AceBeam's EC35 uses CREE's XP-L High Density LED. This efficient LED produces 200 lumens per watt at 350mA which emits a crazy 1200 lumens. The light has anti-reflective coated glass and a smooth reflector which throws light out to 223 meters. This is all achieved on a single 18650 battery. AceBeam's circuit board provides a digitally regulated flow of of electricity to the LED to maintain brightness at advertised levels. It ensures that the light does not over heat to prevent damage to the light and the user.
The EC35 has 5 different modes that are well spaced. This is one area where it really out shines the Fenix PD35. The modes are 0.3 lumen Firefly mode, Low at 30 lumens, Middle which is 250 lumens, High of 550 lumens and Turbo mode which is 1200 lumens. The EC35 has both a tail switch and side switch. The tail switch turns the light on and off with full clicks, but also offers temporary light through half press. The side switch is used for mode selection. If you hold the side switch for 2 seconds the light will go into strobe. This light remembers the last mode you were in, including Strobe, and will return to that mode when you turn the light back on.
The body is made of aircraft grade aluminum and has been hard anodized to MilSpec type III with an anti-abrasive finish. The battery chamber is spring loaded to handle impacts and allows both button-top and flat-top batteries. AceBeam offers the EC35 in 4 colors: Black, Silver, Green and Sand.
If you prefer a neutral white tint over a cool white tint we are also offering the EC35 with the CREE XP-L HI with a 4000K tint. The XP-L HI provides a bit longer throw and a neutral white colored light and is $5 more expensive than the Cool White XP-L HD.
Please be sure to pick the correct body color and light color variant that you want!
- Manufacturer's page: AceBeam EC35
- CREE XP-L High Density LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses 1 18650 or 2 CR123A batteries (not included)
- Output modes:
Turbo: 1200 lumens/1hr
High: 550 lumens/2hr
Medium: 250 lumens/6hr
Low: 30 lumens/70hr
Moonlight: 0.3 lumens/1200hr
- Beam distance: 223m
- Beam intensity: 12500cd
- Working voltage: 2.7V-9V
- Dimensions: 136mm (Length) x 25mm (Head) x 22mm (Body diameter)
- Weight: 72g (without batteries)
- Impact resistance: 1.2m
- Waterproofing: IPX8
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw
- Digitally regulated output- maintains constant brightness
- Side switch on the head
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Battery reverse protection function
- Battery power low indicator (switch will flash when voltage is down to 3V)
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested with 2600mAh 18650 batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
We Also Recommend