Acebeam H20 - 1000 lumens - CREE XP-L HI LED - 18650 x1
When you need a light, but you also need both hands, the best strategy is a headlamp. The Acebeam H20 is one terrific headlamp. It provides a large hotspot that illuminates a larger area in directly in front of you. This flashlight is made for lighting the area close to you. It is great if you are working on machinery in a dark space, climbing in a cave, or trying to setup your tent after nightfall.
The H20 includes a CREE XP-L HI LED that produces a max of 1000 lumens in Turbo mode. This light is all delivered through clear glass that has an anti-reflective coating after bouncing off of the orange peel reflector which spreads the light evenly and throws the light out to 80 meters. The mode spacing on this light is fantastic. It all starts with a 0.3 lumens firefly mode. Then goes up to a 30 lumens Low mode (which will last for over 70 hours) and a 200 lumens Medium which is good for 6 hours. High mode is 500 lumens (for 2.5 hours) and Turbo is a healthy 1000 lumens which will last for 1.2 hours. The H20 is powered by a rechargeable 18650 battery.
The switch is on the head of the light to give your gloved hands easy access while the H20 is on your head. If you are holding the H20 you can activate the switch with your thumb. When you hold the switch down for a half second the H20 will turn on or off. While on, just push the switch to change modes. This is a great user interface for hands free use. The light is more likely to stay on for longer periods of time so press and hold makes more sense for on/off than for mode switch.
The H20 is an aircraft-grade aluminum bodied light that has been hard anodized to with a type III coating with an anti-abrasive finish. The flashlight is impact resistant up to 1.2 meters and meets the IPX6 standard for water resistance. The H20 comes in 3 colors: Black, Sand and Green.
The H20 comes with two spare O-rings, one pocket clip, user manual and most importantly a headband with a silicone holder for the flashlight itself.
- LED: CREE XP-L High Intensity 6500K/4000k with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Output modes:
Level 1: 0.3 lumens/1200hr
Level 2: 30 lumens/70hr
Level 3: 200 lumens/6hr
Level 4: 500 lumens/2.5hr
Level 5: 1000 lumens/1.2hr
- Working voltage: 2.7 to 9V
- Max beam distance: 80 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 1600cd
- Impact resistant: 1.2 meters
- Waterproof to IPX6 standard
- Size: 107mm (length) x 28mm (head diameter) x 21mm (tube diameter)
- Weight: 58g (without battery)
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body structure
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- highly polished orange peel reflector creates max throw
- Tactical knurling for firm grip
- Streamlined body design
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long runtime
- Specially designed for military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting, Search & Rescue and Outdoor activities
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
We Also Recommend