Fenix CL30R - 650 lumens - 18650 x3
Using 3 included 18650s for power, the CL30R shines up to 650 lumens out to 35 meters through a frosted lens. This keeps the light dispersed throughout camp evenly and leaves very few blindspots. You can hang the lantern on a branch or hook with the handle, or use the socket hole on the bottom to raise it on a tripod, leaving the power switch in easy reach if you want to turn it on/off or change modes.
The CL30R is water-resistant to 1 meter down, able to survive for up to 30 minutes before you see any lasting damage.
Some of our friends have amazing things to say about the CL30R! On Twitter @BHOAdventures said: "Lights up my whole backyard from 3 feet off the ground." He also said, "It is brighter than a propane lantern and without the fire hazard."
Stock is out for the moment! To order a CL30R ahead of restocking in one week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invoice!
- Manufacturer's page: Fenix CL30R
- Max 650 lumens, wide-range and high-intensity illumination
- Powered by one, two or three 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Serves as a portable power bank
- Excellent cold-resistant design
- Integrated Micro-USB charging with battery level indicator and low-voltage warning function
- 35 meter diameter wide-range beam
- Water-resistant to IPX7 standard
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Tripod socket for easy attachment
- Single button switch for easy and fast operation
- Output modes: 2600mAh (included)(3500mAh)
Eco: 10 lumens/300hr (400hr)
Low: 50 lumens/70hr (93hr)
Med: 100 lumens/38hr (51hr)
High: 350 lumens/9hr (12hr)
Turbo: 650 lumens/4hr 30min (6hr)
- Peak beam distance: 115ft (35m)
- Impact resistance: 1m
- Water-resistance: IPX7 (underwater 1m for 30 minutes)
Height: 5.4” (136mm)
Diameter: 3.7” (93mm)
- Weight: 14.5oz (412g)(excluding battery)
- Included: Micro-USB charging cable, 3 ARB-L18-2600 batteries, spare O-ring
We Also Recommend