Fenix E05R - 400 lumens - CREE XP-G2 LED
Fenix's E05R is designed to fit in any situation, the slim body making it easy to transport in your pocket or bag. Twisting the body will cause the charging port to be unveiled. The power button on the head controls mode switching at a press. The E05R is powered by a built-in 320mAh Li-polymer battery, which allows the CREE XP-G2 LED to shoot up to 400 lumens out in a burst, and 150 lumens during the sustained High mode.
- Cree XP-G2 S3 white light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in 320mAh Li-polymer battery.
- Hidden micro USB charging port.
- Metal switch for on/off and output selection.
- Instant Burst.
- High-efficiency lens with a total reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Output modes:
- Burst: 400 lumens; 210ft (64m); 1046cd
- High: 150 lumens/55min*; 131ft (40m); 412cd
- Medium: 25 lumens/5hr; 56ft (17m); 72cd
- Low: 3 lumens/30hr; 26ft (8m); 15cd
- Impact resistance: 1m
- IP Rating: 68, dustproof/waterproof
- Length: 2.68” (68mm)
- Head: 0.60” (15.3mm)
- Body: 0.59” (15mm)
- Weight: 0.85oz (24g)(including battery)
- Battery type: Built-in rechargeable 320mAh Li-polymer battery
- Included: Micro-USB charging cable, key chain, spare O-ring
* = High runtime tested in lab setting, actual runtime may vary.
We Also Recommend