Nitecore EC30 - 1800 lumens - CREE XHP35 HD LED - 18650 x1 or CR123A x2
The EC30 is on preorder!
The EC30 is the first E-series light from Nitecore to have the pocket clip screwed in to the side. The magnetic tailcap allows for 18650s or CR123As (sold separately) to be switched out as necessary. The side switch lets users know when the time for new batteries has come.
This light is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, given a HAIII military-grade hard-anodized finish that keeps bare hands from rubbing raw after long-term use. The bottom is also knurled, allowing palms to keep the EC30 sturdy overtime.
- Manufacturer's page: Nitecore EC30
- Utilizes CREE XHP35 HD LED
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and PDOT
- Side switch controls 5 brightness settings and 3 special modes
- Power indicator beneath the side switch shows remaining battery power and battery voltage
- High efficiency constant current circuit board provides constant illumination
- Incorporated ATR module
- Reverse polarity protection
- Magnetic tailcap with standing capability
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof to IPX8
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Output modes:
Turbo: 1800 lumens/30min*; 220m; 12100cd
High: 810 lumens/1hr 45min*; 153m; 5850cd
Medium: 300 lumens/5hr 30min; 84m; 1780cd
Low: 80 lumens/18hr; 40m; 400cd
Ultralow: 1 lumen/310hr; 5m; 6.5cd
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD
- Battery: 1x 18650, 2x CR123
Head Size: 24.5mm/0.96in.
- Weight: 65.5g/2.31oz
We Also Recommend