Nitecore HA20 - 300 lumens - CREE XP-G2 LED - AA x2
With Nitecore's HA20, a perfect combination of power, efficiency and durability means never being left in the dark. While using just 2 AA batteries, the HA20 has a maximum output of 300 lumens and a peak beam distance of 110 meters. Trails and mountain paths hold no surprises for you. Along for the ride are two red LEDs, lighting up a good area in front of your feet when the HA20 is tilted downward.
The HA20 is compact and able to be used in hand for quick access to the button, or folded up and stored in your bag. It is machined from diecast aluminum alloy, put in a unibody construct to take impacts like a champion. While not made for it, you can take the HA20 into lakes for a few minutes and it will work as normal. Dust and sand and snow storms pose no problems whatsoever.
- Unibody diecast, lightweight and rugged
- Dual source headlamp with CREE XP-G2 LED and two F5 red LEDs
- Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides extreme reflector performance
- Red LEDs provide flashing and constant illumination
- Displays battery voltage down to 0.1V with red light
- Mode memory
- Single button two-stage switch is remarkably user-friendly
- Tilting mechanism allows 90 degree vertical movement to eliminate illumination blind spots
- A custom catoptrics-based system produces an extremely wide 100 degree beam angle
- Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Water-resistant and dustproof in accordance with IP67
- Impact resistant to 1.5m
- Battery: 2x AA
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Peak Beam Distance: 110m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3050cd
- Output modes:
Turbo: 300 lumens/1hr 45min
High: 160 lumens/2hr 30min
Mid: 90 lumens/5hr 45min
Low: 30 lumens/17hr
Ultra Low: 1 lumen/160hr
- Length: 90mm/3.54in.
- Width: 24mm/0.94in.
- Weight: 61.4g/2.17oz
We Also Recommend