Nitecore MH12 V2 - 1200 lumens - CREE XP-L2 V6 LED - 21700 x1 OR 18650 x1 OR CR123A x2
The MH12 V2 is on preorder!
This light brings back an old friend and gives you an even better experience with it. Your old MH12 might be running low on power, the battery port may have degraded some over the years from constant charging. But now you can use an MH12 V2 and show your friends that Nitecore still makes quality lights. With 1200 lumens being shot for over 3 hours and out to 202 meters by the included 21700 battery, there is nothing you can't do to in the dark now.
The MH12 V2 is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. The body has knurling along certain sections and has been given a military-grade hard-anodized finish for long-term use. This keeps the flashlight from rubbing bare hands raw.
- Manufacturer's page: Nitecore MH12 V2
- Utilizes CREE XP-L2 V6 LED
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and PDOT
- Powered by a included 21700 high-capacity Li-ion battery, while also compatible with 18650 and CR123 batteries
- Tactical and Daily Modes available
- Tactical tail switch and metal side switch control light
- Strobe Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath side switch shows remaining battery power and voltage
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides stable output
- Incorporated ATR module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch-resistant coating
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Given a HAIII military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Output modes:
High: 1200 lumens/3hr 45min; 202m; 10200cd
Medium: 300 lumens/8hr; 102m; 2600cd
Low: 55 lumens/46hr; 42m; 450cd
Ultralow: 1 lumen/1500hr; 6m; 8cd
- LED: CREE XP-L2 V6 LED
- Reflector: SMO
- Battery: 1x 18650, 2x CR123, 2x RCR123, 1x 21700
- Impact resistance: 1m
- IP Rating: 68, dustproof/waterproof to -2m
Head Size: 25.4mm/1.00in.
- Weight: 84.5g/2.98oz
We Also Recommend