Nitecore MH20 - 1000 lumens - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 18650 x1
As they say “great things come in small packages”, this fits the description for the rechargeable palm sized flashlight, Nitecore's MH20. The palm sized MH20 comes packed with an innovative USB charging port for unparalleled convenience. This small light also grants the user the direct access to turbo or ultra-low modes. Undoubtedly, the MH20 is one of the lightest and smallest rechargeable flashlights which is a blend of sophisticated circuit design and some of the most innovative techniques in the industry.
This pocket sized powerhouse is capable of producing a maximum output of 1000 lumens while reaching a distance of 220 meters. The MH20 has 3 special concealed modes: SOS, Strobe and Location Beacon. The high quality USB port cover safeguards the USB port against moisture and dust, thus making it perfect for outdoor use. The USB port also enables the user to travel lighter without having to carry loads of backup batteries. The flashlight can survive underneath 2 meters of water due to protection to the IPX8 rating, fall distances of 1.5 meters without much external damage, and comes with 5 brightness levels to choose from. The two stage switch of the small MH20 makes it extremely handy for one-handed operations even while wearing gloves.
The body is made out of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy and hard-anodized to HAIII military grade. The light comes with a detachable dual anti-rolling clip. The power indicator on the side notifies you of low battery. The MH20 is designed in such a way that it does not encounter many over-heating issues due to constant use. The toughened extra clear glass lens come with anti-reflection coating. The body has an anti-roll and anti-slip design which makes the MH20 the perfect choice for all the outdoor activities like camping, hiking as well as the everyday needs like searching or fixing problems in dark environments.
The package includes a holster, clip, USB charging cable, lanyard, USB port cover and an O-ring with the pocket sized powerhouse MH20. If you don't already own an 18650 battery then you should check out our MH20 Starter Bundle. There's also the longer lasting MH20 Starter Bundle Pro.
We have a couple of very nice reviews for this light. You should read our review of the MH20 by one of our favorite flashlight collectors. If you are into fishing, you might enjoy Pro Fisherman Derek Herring's review of the MH20 on his Bounty Hunter Outdoor Adventures blog.
- Manufacturer's page: Nitecore MH20
- The smallest, lightest 1x 18650 USB rechargeable flashlight
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Output modes:
Turbo: 1000 lumens/2hr
High: 410 lumens/2.75hr
Mid: 230 lumens/5.75hr
Low: 50 lumens/15.75hr
Lower: 1 lumen/235hr
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 12,500cd and a throw distance of up to 220 meters
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Innovative single button 2-stage switch accesses multiple functions and modes
- Integrated power indicator notifies battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Intelligent charging module with a micro USB port charges Li-ion battery rapidly
- High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum runtime of 235 hours
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX8 (-2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tailstand capable
- Length: 4.13” (105mm)
- Head diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Tail diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Weight: 3.08oz (87.3g)(without battery)
USB cable, quality holster, clip, lanyard, spare USB port cover, spare O-ring
We Also Recommend