Nitecore MH40GT - 1000 lumens - CREE XP-L HI V3 LED - 18650 x2 or CR123A x4
The MH40GT is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, hard-anodized to take 1.5 meter falls with only a minimum of scratching on the body. That's if it lands on a side. The stainless steel bezel keeps the MH40GT's components from rattling inside. The body has also been knurled in a few places, making for a better grip at the tailcap and middle.
Nitecore's MH40GT is powered by 2 included 18650s in series. It shoots out 1000 lumens to 803 meters for 2 hours. The MH40GT uses just one tailcap button to control the modes and power, and it can recharge the 18650s with one AC charger. It transports better in the belt holster than in a pocket.
- Utilizes CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Output modes:
Turbo: 1000 lumens/2hr
High: 325 lumens/6.75hr
Mid: 88 lumens/27hr
Low: 13 lumens/130hr
- Optimized ultra-precise reflector offers a beam distance up to 803 meters
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Onboard charging port sleeve protects it from water and dust ingression
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness settings
- Broad voltage circuit accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable Lithium batteries
- Waterproof to -2 meters, in accordance with IPX8
- Stainless steel bezel protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Machined from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Reverse polarity protection
- Anti-rolling design
- Length: 250mm/9.84in.
- Head Size: 60mm/2.36in.
- Weight: 302g/10.65oz
Stainless steel pocket clip, lanyard, holster, tactical ring, AC charger, spare tailcap switch cover and O-ring
We Also Recommend