Nitecore NPL20 - 460 lumens - CREE XP-G3 S3 LED - CR123A x1
Equipped with one included CR123A battery, the NPL20 shoots 460 lumens out across a whole room easily. The Picatinny mount can be tightened to fit rails snugly with ambidextrous switches on the tailcap.
- Utilizes a CREE XP-G3 S3 LED with an output of 460 lumens
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT)
- Throw of 76 meters and peak beam intensity of 1,440cd
- Powered by 1x CR123A battery with a runtime of 50 minutes
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism specially designed for shooting sports
- STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Picatinny rail mount equipped for quick mounting
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Output modes:
- On: 460 lumens/50min*; 76m; 1440cd
- LED: CREE XP-G3 S3
- Battery: 1x CR123A
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- IP Rating: 67, dustproof/waterproof to 1m
- Length: 64.5mm/2.54in.
- Head Size: 33mm/1.30in.
- Weight: 71.5g/2.52oz
* = Runtime is laboratory tested. Actual use time may vary.
We Also Recommend