Nitecore P12 2019 - 1200 lumens - CREE XP-L HD V6 LED - 21700 x1 or 18650 x1 or CR123 x2
The P12 2019 is on preorder!
The NEW P12 is powered by one of three battery choices: one 21700, 18650, or two CR123s (all sold separately). This flashlight is optimized for the 21700 battery which allows for the NEW P12's full power. Your battery of choice powers the CREE XP-L HD V6 LED to shoot 1200 lumens out to 238 meters. Setting selection is done with the side switch, with mode selection and power controlled by the tailcap switch.
This light is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum. The NEW P12 is hard-anodized and impact-resistant to 1 meter falls. The flashlight is also waterproof in accordance to IPX8, allowing for use underwater to -2 meters.
- Manufacturer's page: Nitecore NEW P12
- Utilizes CREE XP-L HD V6 LED
- Optical system has combined crystal coating with PDOT
- Powered by a 21700 battery while still compatible with 18650 and CR123
- Tactical and Daily Modes available
- Tactical tailcap switch and metal side switch control four brightness levels and three special modes
- Strobe uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath the side switch displays remaining battery power and voltage
- High-efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- Incorporated ATR module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX8
- Impact-resistant to 1m
- Output modes:
High: 1200 lumens/3hr 45min; 238m; 14200cd
Medium: 340 lumens/8hr; 122m; 3750cd
Low: 60 lumens/52hr; 44m; 500cd
Ultralow: 1 lumen/1200hr; 5m; 6cd
- LED: CREE XP-L HD V6
- Reflector: SMO
- Battery: 1x 18650, 2x CR123, 2x RCR123, 1x 21700
Head Size: 25.4 mm/1in.
- Weight: 83g/2.92oz
We Also Recommend