Nitecore TM06s - 4000 lumens - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 18650 x4
An upgrade to the TM06, this spotlight is still handheld easily. You can use the TM06s easier, since there's only one button. The button on the head controls power and mode settings. The tailcap, still able to be stood on, is now made easier to unscrew from the body, with the lanyard hole remaining there. The 4 LEDs, CREE XM-L2 U3s which have only 25 meters more throw, totaling 359 meters on the highest setting, it is still quite a bit more intense on the eyes. With the LEDs' better efficiency, along with the body having better machining, the TM06s's 4000 lumens last for 1 hour. The other four settings also last much longer than on the original TM06. For $40 less.
The TM06s needs 4 18650s (not included) to provide power to the 4 LEDs. As with all Tiny Monsters, you have IPX8 waterproofing and 1.5 meter impact resistance. The temperature regulation keeps you from burning your hand while the TM06S is shining, meaning you'll have shorter rest times between uses.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 U3 LEDs
- Output modes:
Turbo: 4000 lumens/1hr
High: 1500 lumens/4hr
Medium: 480 lumens/11hr 15min
Low: 160 lumens/32hr
Ultralow: 3 lumens/560hr
- Features advanced temperature regulation technology
- Two-stage side switch accesses different modes and functions
- Integrated power indicator in side switch displays remaining battery power
- Power indicator accurate to 0.1V
- Intelligent memory effect for brightness levels
- Direct access to ultralow and turbo levels
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects inner components from damage
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military-grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof to IPX8 rating
- Tailstand capable
- Length: 117mm/4.61in.
- Head: 50mm/1.97in.
- Weight: 266g/9.38oz
Lanyard, holster, spare O-ring
We Also Recommend