Nitecore TM16GT - 3600 lumens - CREE XP-L HI V3 LED - 18650 x4 or CR123A x8
The TM16GT is a spotlight upgrade that, like the TM26GT, loses a bit in lumens but makes up for it with increased distance and intensity. The 4 LEDs shoot a beam that goes out to 1 kilometer, the second spotlight Nitecore has produced able to do so. Powered by 4 18650s (not included), the TM16GT is not able to recharge them.
Aside from the LEDs, all other changes to the TM16GT are minor and barely noticeable, even to our specialists. Why fix what isn't broken? This spotlight is still able to take impacts from 1.5 meters up with minor damage, and will still work perfectly in lakes and pools until it hits -2 meters down.
- Body crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Lens made from toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with an anti-reflective coating
- Smooth reflector ensures maximum throw distance
- Dual Body Switch Interface: Power Switch to power flashlight ON/OFF
- Mode Switch to cycle through different outputs
- Allows for immediate access to Turbo and Ultralow outputs whether light is on or off
- Dual Switch doubles as LED power indicator, able to give measure of charge accurate to 0.1V
- Features Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) Technology and specially designed fins on the head to prevent overheating
- Comes with reverse polarity protection to prevent damage from incorrectly installed batteries
- Features tripod capability for hands-free use
- Included Accessories: 1 lanyard and spare O-ring
- LED: 4 CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Power Source: 4 18650s
- IPX Rating: IPX8 (waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Output modes:
Turbo: 3600 lumens/1hr
High: 1500 lumens/3hr 15min
Medium: 500 lumens/7hr 15min
Low: 210 lumens/21hr
Ultralow: 5 lumens/610hr (25.4 days)
- Peak Beam Distance: 1003m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 252,000cd
Head Diameter: 3.5"
Body Diameter: 2.09"
- Weight: 18.38oz
We Also Recommend