Nitecore TM26GT - 3500 lumens - CREE XP-L HI V3 LED - 18650 x4 or CR123A x8
The TM26GT is an upgrade to a previous Tiny Monster in just a couple ways, but those changes are big enough to warrant a new name. Throw has been almost doubled with new reflectors, so you can show off 704 meters of area with just 3500 lumens. The new LEDs are also higher in candella, meaning you can blind someone quicker.
You can still charge the TM26GT's 4 18650s (not included) at home with an AC charger. The OLED screen still shows off power, used and charging, brightness, mode names, and internal temperature. One switch controls all the TM26GT's functions. The light is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, hard-anodized to take impacts with the ground without issue and able to take a dip into lakes and pools, provided you keep the port closed.
- Output modes:
Turbo: 3500 lumens/1hr 15min
High: 1700 lumens/3hr 15min
Medium: 540 lumens/9hr 45min
Low: 95 lumens/48hr
Ultralow: 3 lumens/1000hr
- Utilizes 4 CREE XP-L HI V3 LEDs
- Integrated multi-function OLED display
- Incorporates Precision Digital Optics Display
- Max intensity of 124000cd
- Beam distance of 704 meters
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection for safe charging
- Exceptionally long runtime with 4 18650s or 8 CR123As
- Capable of running off 1 18650 or 2 CR123As in emergencies
- Stainless steel bezel protects core components from damage
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX8, submersible to -2 meters almost indefinitely
- Length: 142mm/5.59in.
- Head Size: 68mm/2.68in.
- Weight: 442g/15.59oz
Holster, lanyard, AC charger, spare O-ring
We Also Recommend