Nitecore TM38 - 1800 lumens - CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED
The TM38 is on preorder!
As the year marches on, Nitecore comes out with a giant searchlight made to be carried on your shoulder as you traverse a dark area. The TM38 is able to shoot a beam of 1800 lumens out to 1400 meters at the highest setting. While it doesn't last at that level very long, you can tell when the light hits 60°C and when the thermal protection circuit kicks in.
The TM38 is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, hard-anodized with an additional knurling on the battery body to make longterm grip easy on the hands. But, as the TM38 is almost a foot long and rather heavy for a searchlight of its size, you'd be better off using the included sling to carry it on your shoulder, straight down or across your body. So long as the power switch is in easy reach, it shouldn't matter too much how you wear the TM38.
- Manufacturer's page: Nitecore TM38
- The world's smallest LED rechargeable searchlight with maximum throw of 1400 meters
- Utilizes CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED
- Integrated multi-function OLED display
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Intelligent charging circuit with security detection charges safely and quickly
- Innovative single button two-stage switch provides a user-friendly interface
- Integral power indicator in the switch displays remaining battery power
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated "PDOT" provides extreme reflector performance
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military-grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX8 (-2m meters submersible)
- Output modes:
Turbo: 1800 lumens/4hr
High: 800 lumens/11hr
Mid: 400 lumens/22hr
Low: 200 lumens/40hr
Lowest: 50 lumens/120hr
- Max Beam Distance: 1400m
- Max Beam Intensity: 490000cd
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI D4
- Battery: NBP68 HD Battery Pack
- Impact resistance: 1m
Head Size: 90mm/3.54in.
- Weight: 1260.3g/44.46oz
Standard charger adapter, spare O-ring, spare charger cover, lanyard, shoulder sling
We Also Recommend