Nitecore TM9K - 9500 lumens - CREE XP-L HD V6 LEDs
The TM9K is on preorder!
Using the TM9K is a tactical experience for those in and out of law enforcement services. It can give the average citizen a slight taste of how officers act from its make that only allows one hold for ease of use. But this light should not be taken as a real look into how officers interact with dark places.
The TM9K is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, and given a military-grade hard-anodization. This makes the light durable against scratches and falls. This Tiny Monster is also rated IP68, making it dustproof and waterproof to -2m under the surface.
- Manufacturer's page: Nitecore TM9K
- Utilizes 9 CREE XP-L HD V6 LEDs
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and PDOT
- Lightweight and rigid CNC machined unibody design provides superior heat dissipation capability
- Built-in 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit
- Dual tail switches enables intuitive operations for tactical operations
- TurboReady technology integrated
- Power indicator behind dual tail switches displays remaining battery power and voltage
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch-resistant coating
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military-grade hard-anodization
- Rating in accordance with IP68 (dustproof, waterproof to -2m)
- Output modes:
Turbo: 9500 lumens/5min; 268m; 18000cd
High: 1900 lumens/3hr; 115m; 3340cd
Medium: 460 lumens/4hr 30min; 57m; 820cd
Low: 130 lumens/14hr; 30m; 220cd
Ultralow: 30 lumens/60hr; 15m; 56cd
- LED: 9x CREE XP-L HD V6
- Impact resistance: 1m
- IP Rating: 68, dustproof/waterproof to -2m
Head Size: 40mm/1.57in.
- Weight: 218g/7.68oz
We Also Recommend