Nitecore TUP - 1000 lumens - CREE XP-L HD V6 LED
The TUP is on preorder!
The TUP can be slipped on to your cap's bill, with the side switches able to find the best brightness setting for the path, or fishing view. The TUP lets you go between DEMO mode, to show off to people what the light can do without leaving it on too long since it'll turn itself off after 30 seconds with no interaction, and DAILY mode, which lets the TUP work as flashlights normally do. The built-in 1200mAh battery is chargeable through the micro-USB port.
Using the TUP is easy. The two switches in front control power and mode changing, along with lockout. The first lockout mode allows access to TURBO (hold down the mode button) when needed, but the second keeps the TUP off until you unlock it. Which makes carrying the TUP in your pocket easy if you don't want to use the included carabiner.
- Manufacturer's page: Nitecore TUP
- Utilizes CREE XP-L HD V6 LED
- Has a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Multifunctional OLED displays runtime, battery voltage, and lumen display in real-time
- Built-in 1200mAh Li-ion battery
- Advanced Cut-Off Power technology is integrated for an ultra-slow parasitic drain
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a micro-USB port
- High-efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels with direct access to Turbo
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes, Half and Full Lockout
- Incorporated ATR module
- Metal ring able to withstand up to 30kg of weight
- HAIII hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Output modes:
Turbo: 1000 lumens/15min; 180m; 8130cd
High: 200 lumens/3hr; 75m; 1425cd
Medium: 65 lumens/9hr 45min; 46m; 530cd
Low: 15 lumens/19hr; 22m; 130cd
Ultralow: 1 lumen/70hr; 7m; 12cd
- IP Rating: 54, dust-resistant/splash-resistant
Head Size: 29.5mm/1.16in.
- Weight: 53.2g/1.87oz (including carabiner)
We Also Recommend