The BugLit "body" is actually INOVA's Microlight, encased in a durable polycarbonate plastic housing, with four functions (high power, low power, strobe, and signal). The white LED has an effective range of up to 50 feet, and one-mile visibility. The securely attached "legs" are actually two flexible, fully moldable 6" NiteIze Gear Ties, which can be bent, wrapped, or twisted in many configurations, to sit, stand, store, or shine the light. Wrap the legs around the body for compact storage and transport. And its lightweight plastic S-Biner clip allows you to attach and hang the BugLit for convenient access on zippers or keys. In a pinch, you can use the BugLit to light up your path on a bike.
- Available with a high visibility White LED
- Four Functions - High Power, Low Power, Strobe, and Signal Mode
- Fully bendable legs can be bent, wrapped, or twisted allowing the BugLit to sit, stand, stay, or shine wherever you need it.
- Hands-Free: Attaches to belt, shirt, tent, handlebar, vehicle or anywhere you need compact & convenient illumination.
- Output modes:
High: 6 lumens/10hr
Low: 1 lumen/22hr
- Includes easily replaceable batteries - 2x 2016 3V Lithium
- Gear Tie Technology has a tough rubber shell that provides excellent grip virtually anywhere, but won't scratch or mark. It is a strong internal wire that holds its shape. Is quick and easy to securely attach and detach. And is UV resistant, so the legs will not be damaged by extended sun exposure.
- Size #0 S-Biner is a durable, lightweight double gated carabiner clip - attach or store nearly anywhere!
- Try It Packaging
- Dimensions: 5.80" x 3.23" x 0.65" | 147.33mm x 82.24mm x 16.57mm
- Weight: 0.63oz | 18g
We Also Recommend