Niteye EC-R16 - 750 lumens - CREE XP-L LED - 18350 x1 or 16340 x1 or CR123A x1
The EC-R16 is a small light made for using one of the following battery types: 16340, 18350, or CR123A. It has an XP-L LED slotted into the reflector, good for shooting 750 lumens for 30 minutes. The beam goes out to 150 meters and is intense enough to make people flinch.
The EC-R16 is machined from hard-anodized aluminum, able to recover from drops 1.5 meters up. It'll also go out in the rain with you without problems, so long as you keep the micro-USB charging port covered. The EC-R16 also uses a parabola-shaped reflector, which helps with the beam throw and gives it a unique shape.
- Output modes:
Turbo (16340): 750 lumens/0.5hr
Turbo (CR123A): 350 lumens/1.5hr
High: 120 lumens/3hr
Middle: 50 lumens/10hr
Low: 5 lumens/100hr
- Water resistance: IPX6
- Impact resistance: 1.5m
- Runs on 1 CR123A, 16340 or 18350 battery (not included)
- Accelerated heat radiation design of thermal heat fins
- Ability to stand up by itself with flat tailcap; has lanyard hole
- Built-in power indicator on side of light
- Strobe setting available
- USB port on flashlight body to recharge your light
- Easy-to-operate switch to cycle through power levels
- Made from aircraft-grade, machined aluminum that is Type III hard-anodized
- Anti-roll head
- Ultra-clear mineral glass lens that is double-sided and anti-reflective
- Parabola-shaped reflector customized for CREE XP-L LED
- Peak beam intensity: 5700cd
- Beam throw distance: 150m
- Light source: CREE XP-L LED
- Battery source: 1x 18350/CR123A/16340
- Body material: Type III hard-anodized aluminum
Head diameter: 1.03in.
Body diameter: 0.87in.
- Weight: 1.6oz
We Also Recommend