Niteye TF25 - 500 lumens - CREE XM-L U2 LED - CR123A x2 or 18650 x1
Niteye's TF25 is designed for the tactically minded user. You have access to a stainless steel tailcap, bezel, and magnetic ring selector. The button on the tailcap is made out of rubber. The TF25's body is machined from aerospace grade aluminum, and anodized to make it hardy.
To power your TF25, either two CR123As or one 18650 battery can be used. The beam can go from 2 to 500 lumens, and lasts between 500 hours to 1. Water is no worry with the TF25, as Niteye made sure it is IPX8 rated.
- Manufacturer's page: Niteye TF25
- Light source: 1x CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Battery: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650
- Output & Runtime: 2-500LM/1-50hr
- Output regulation: magnetic ring infinitely variable dimming switch and tailcap switch
- Circuit design: constant current circuit, constant brightness
- Working voltage: 3-6V
- Waterproof to IPX8
- Material: stainless steel and aerospace aluminum
- Dimension: 154mm (L) x 49mm (D)
- Weight: 185g
We Also Recommend