Olight M23 Javelot - 1020 lumens - CREE XP-L LED - CR123A x2 or 18650 x1
Olight's M23 Javelot has a strike bezel made of stainless steel. The body is machined from hard-anodized aluminum, being resistant to damage from impacts and water. You can turn it on for as long as you need it by halfpressing the tail cap switch, or full pressing it to activate constant-on and get mode changing with the halfpress. You can halfpress three times quickly to activate strobe. The M23 Javelot has three static brightness settings, with high having a thermal stepdown feature.
The M23 is powered by either one 18650 or two CR123As. The retainer ring allows you to hold the M23 Javelot easily in a cigar manner, or keep the tactical hold without losing grip. Knurling may make it easy to keep sweaty hands on, but they will start dropping it eventually. You can also clip Olight's M23 Javelot onto your pocket, giving you easy access to 436 meters of throw. New is the choice between bezels: original stainless steel, and black.
We also have an M23 bundle for you to use. It includes an Omni-Dok and two 18650s for quick use.
- Manufacturer's page: Olight M23 Javelot
- Customized Cree XP-L LED with a maximum output of 1020 lumens
- Shockproof body and enhanced conductivity tail cap
- Solid stainless steel bezel
- 3 brightness levels plus a strobe mode; When the light is on, the high mode at 1020 lumens (5 minutes) ramps down by 60% of the initial output
- Built in thermal management system that limits the high output of 1020 lumens to 5 minutes and then gradually ramps down from the high output by 60% after 3 minutes of constant use
- Multi-function tail cap: Half press for momentary on, double half press the tail switch to reach the highest brightness level. Triple half press the tail switch for strobe mode and full press for constant on.
- Anti-scratch type III hard-anodized aluminum body
- Heat sink rings on the head for efficient heat dissipation
- Removable retainer ring for better grip on the light with a hole for a lanyard
- There is 99% light transmittance rate through the tempered glass lens that has two-sided anti-reflective coating
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Output modes:
High: 1020~600 lumens/5-55min
Medium: 350 lumens/2hr
Low: 20 lumens/30hr
- Beam distance: 436m
- Intensity: 47,500cd
- Waterproof: IPX8 (down to -2 meters)
- Impact resistance: 1.5m/4.9ft
- LED: 1x CREE XP-L
- Batteries: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650
- Dimensions: 5.71in./145mm (L), 1.61in./41mm (D)
- Weight: 5.36oz/152g (excluding batteries)
- Accessories: 1x Lanyard, 1x Battery Magazine, 1x Holster, 1x Diffuser, 2x Spare O-rings, 1x User Manual
We Also Recommend