Olight R50 Seeker - 2500 lumens - CREE XHP50 LED - 26650 x1
Olight's new R50 Seeker is an addition to their Search & Rescue lights that you'll find is quite well made for the job. The side switch controls all functions, turning the XHP50 LED on/off and changing modes, with series of clicks turning on Turbo (two clicks) for 2500 lumens lasting 2 minutes or Strobe (three clicks).
The R50 Seeker is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with hard-anodizing and square knurling to make it durable and easy to hold. The micro-USB port that charges the included 26650 is found on the tailcap.
- Manufacturer's page: Olight R50 Seeker
- Cree XLamp XHP50 LED, maximum output of 2500 lumens, and runtime up to 50 hours
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels. Double click accesses Turbo while triple click accesses Strobe
- Multi-function side switch featuring a battery power indicator which glows red when battery runs low
- Automatically returns to your last brightness level from the off position with the built in memory function
- Built-in rechargeable 26650 4500mAh lithium battery with charging cable included
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Ergonomic design with chamfered edges for a comfortable feel in the hand
- Lock-out function to prevent accident activation
- Waterproof down to 2 meters
- Output modes:
Turbo: 2500 lumens/2min Burst
High: 1200 lumens/12min Burst
Medium: 300 lumens/6hr
Low: 50 lumens/50hr
- Peak Beam Distance: 297 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 22,000cd
- Lens: Double-sided anti-reflective tempered glass
Head Diameter: 1.65"
Body Diameter: 1.26"
- Weight: 8.99oz (including battery)
- Micro-USB Cable (1m)
- User Manual
- 4500mAh 26650 Battery (customized)
- Power supply
We Also Recommend