Olight Warrior X - 2000 lumens - CREE XHP35 LED - 18650 x1
The Warrior X brings a new option to carry for users. Olight has made this flashlight a different tactical ring, one that fits in the hand while carrying the light head-down. Also invented for this light, the Warrior X is able to tell users the battery level through a vibration function. It primarily activates automatically, once the included 18650 3000mAh battery reaches a low enough point.
The Warrior X is a tactical light, with only two modes controlled by the tailcap switch. The highest output is 2000 lumens, lasting 1.5 minutes before stepping down to ~600 lumens for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Low is 300 lumens, lasting 4 hours and 40 minutes. The Warrior X will fit in any 1.01in. weapon mounts, with an ability to equip remote switches magnetically.
- Manufacturer's page: Olight Warrior X
- The world’s first tactical flashlight that produces 2,000 lumens, throws 560 meters and endures harsh 2-meter drop test
- The world’s first tactical flashlight that connects to a remote pressure switch magnetically
- The world’s first tactical flashlight that let you know the battery level at any point without seeing it
- Easy Operation with softly and deeply pressing the tail switch to easily change between 2 output levels
- Magnetic rechargeable by charging directly from the tailcap via the Olight MCC USB charging cable to avoid frequent battery change
- Output modes:
LEVEL 1: 2000 lumens (~600 lumens)/1.5min (1hr 20min)
LEVEL 2: 300 lumens/4hr 40min
- LED: Cree XHP35 NW
- Beam Distance: 1837ft (560m)
- Beam Intensity: 17400cd
- Reflector: SMO
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Weight: 218g/7.69oz
Head Diameter: 41mm/1.61in.
Body Diameter: 25.4mm/1.01in.
We Also Recommend