RovyVon H3 - 400 lumens - CREE XP-G3 OR Nichia 219C LED - AAA x1 OR 16340 x1
RovyVon calls this the first of their Hybrid series. Like a hybrid car, there is a built-in electrical power supply, a 330mAh Li-Po battery, with a slot for a replaceable AAA or 10440 battery (replaceable batteries not included). This powers the CREE XP-G3 or Nichia 219C LEDs to shoot out a 400 lumen beam, switching out which power source is used when one battery goes under a certain voltage limit. Either the tailcap or body switch can be used to change modes and turn the H3 on and off.
- Crafted from aerospace 6063 aluminum alloy with hard anodization
- Uses CREE XP-G3 or Nichia 219C LEDs
- Light Orange Peel (LOP) reflector, nice soft beam
- Hybrid battery power supply with built-in 330mAh Li-po battery and replaceable AAA/10440 battery (not included)
- Dual switch user friendly
- Quick access to moonlight
- Detachable deep carry stainless steel pocket clip included
- IPX8 water resistance
- Output modes:
- Moonlight: 0.5 lumens
- Low: 10 lumens
- Medium: 100 lumens
- High: 400 lumens
- LEDs: CREE XP-G3 or Nichia 219C
- USB-C charging port (cable included)
- Length: 133mm/5.24"
- Diameter: 16.5mm/0.65"
We Also Recommend