SUNWAYMAN C15A - 193 lumens - CREE XM-L2 LED - AA x1
SUNWAYMAN's C15A, which uses a newly developed soft-contact side switch system, is a compact, portable flashlight with superb design, solid structure and powerful performance. Equipped with a CREE XM-L2 LED and powered by one AA battery, this light reaches 193 lumens max output. The C15A comes with a detachable stainless steel tail lanyard ring. The tail threaded hole is a standard UNC1/4'-20 and can be connected to universal tripods for omnibearing lighting. The C15A is your ideal lighting tool for every-day-carry, outdoor activities and to take with you on the road.
Multi-function Soft-contact Push Button Side Switch
Utilizing SUNWAYMAN’s newly developed soft contact side switch system, by simply depressing the side switch for all functions of super-low current standby (50μA), High-Mid-Low modes, hidden strobe and SOS; the C15A has memory function as well, so your most recent mode will be memorized for next time use before you change battery.
Unique Switching System with Low-voltage Indicator Lamp
Built with low-voltage indicator lamp, the C15A can effectively protect and extend your battery longevity.
Reliable Design of Physical Reverse Battery Protection
SUNWAYMAN's C15A has a solid structure with exquisite details to physically disconnect circuitry when a battery is inserted in the wrong polarity; users do not need to worry about damages or safety issues caused by reverse battery.
Broad-voltage Circuit Design for Better Compatibility
Equipped with broad-voltage circuit, the C15A is compatible with most types of AA (14500) batteries, widely available and inexpensive power source. Primary AA batteries are easy to get, recyclable rechargeable AA batteries are environment-friendly and have better runtime, and when using 14500, this light can reach an amazing output. The C15A is an ideal lighting tool under different circumstances.
- Manufacturer's page: SUNWAYMAN C15A
- CREE XM-L2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Output modes:
High: 193 lumens/1.2hr
Medium: 34 lumens/10hr
Low: 3 lumens/70hr
Strobe: 193 lumens
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 117 meters
- Uses 1 AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) battery
- Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
- High quality metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 93mm (length) x 25mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 76g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tailstand capable- can be used as a candle
- Accessories: O-ring, lanyard, holster
We Also Recommend