SUNWAYMAN G20C - 1000 lumens - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 18650 x1 or CR123A x2
The G20C has two switches on the tailcap, one to turn it on and the other for changing modes. Said tailcap is U-shaped, able to stand up on its own to light up a room. By holding both switches and loosening the cap then tightening it, the G20C can switch between different modes for what outputs shoot from the LED. It'll flash to let you know which is on, once for Tactical, twice for Outdoor, and three times for Daily mode.
By pressing the mode switch in Tactical mode, you can use High and Strobe only. While in Outdoor mode, pressing the switch allows direct access to High and Low while holding it goes into Strobe. In Daily mode, the light acts as most other dual switch tailcapped lights do, with the power button simply acting as the on/off switch and the mode button cycling all three modes with a hold activating Strobe.
The G20C is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, hard-anodized with a black finish to take most short falls with only minimal damage from impacting with the ground. The G20C's body is knurled for increased grip, and is able to throw 1000 lumens out to 208 meters for 1 hour.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Output modes:
High: 1000 lumens/1hr
Mid: 150 lumens/6hr
Low: 16 lumens/80hr
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 208 meters
- Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
- Working voltage: 2.8~6V
- High quality metal smooth reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 141mm (length) x 34mm (head diameter) x 25mm (tail diameter)
- Weight: 117g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Accessories: Clip, Lanyard, spare O-rings
We Also Recommend