SUNWAYMAN G25C - 400 lumens - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 18650 x1 or CR123A x2
The G25C takes 1 18650 to shoot 1000 lumens out to 208 meters, a mode that requires stepping down to High after 3 minutes so the LED doesn't overheat itself. After that, the G25C has a dual switch tailcap, able to use the mode button to go straight into Strobe from off and one of three modes. You'll need to hold the power and mode switches at once before loosening then tightening the G25C's body again to go through them.
By pressing the mode switch in Tactical mode, you can use High and Strobe only. While in Outdoor mode, pressing the switch allows direct access to High and Low while holding it goes into Strobe. In Daily mode, the light acts as most other dual switch tailcapped lights do, with the power button simply acting as the on/off switch and the mode button cycling all three modes with a hold activating Strobe.
The G25C is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, anodized with a black military finish to be hardy against impacts with the ground, taking only scratch damage from a short distance up. It is also tight enough to still work after going into pools or lakes 2 meters deep.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Output modes:
Turbo: 1000 lumens (automatically lowers to High after 3 minutes of continuous use
High: 400 lumens/2.5hr
Mid: 150 lumens/6hr
Low: 16 lumens/80hr
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 208 meters
- Uses 1 18650 or 2 CR123A batteries
- Working voltage: 2.8~6.4V
- High quality metal smooth reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 113mm (length) x 30mm (head diameter) x 25mm (tail diameter)
- Weight: 93.4g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Accessories: Clip, lanyard, spare O-rings
We Also Recommend