SUNWAYMAN T20C - 438 lumens - CREE XM-L T6 LED - CR123A x2 or 16340 x2 or 18650 x1
SUNWAYMAN's T20C utilizes a creative and innovative tactical and adjustable switch system, which has been patented by SUNWAYMAN. Its brand-new design allows for easy operation and provides a powerful performance. Combined with a tactical momentary switch that makes mode-switching effortless, the T20C sets a new standard for the development of tactical flashlights. The output reaches as high as 438 lumens, and the T20C offers 4 user selectable output modes, including an attention grabbing tactical strobe. This is an ideal lighting tool for hunting, law enforcement, outdoor activities and much more.
Brand-new Patented Tactical Switch and Adjustable Output System
The T20C utilizes a newly developed adjustable switch system designed to enhance and simplify the user experience. Simply depress the tailcap switch for tactical momentary-on and to switch modes. This brand-new mechanical structure has no traditional plastic press button; therefore the switches never burn out.
CREE T6 LED, Max Output 438 Lumens
Fitted with the newest Cree XM-L T6 LED and combined with a high efficiency drive circuit, SUNWAYMAN's T20C can output up to 438 lumens. The T20C is outstandingly bright for its size class, and is an ideal tool for searching, hunting, hiking, driving, etc.
Solid Tactical Exterior, Easily-detachable Tactical Ring
The T20C has a sleek appearance and a solid and practical structure equipped with an easily-detachable tactical ring, and an all-steel tactical bezel. Its body is designed for a comfortable and effective grip, and it can be used as a defensive weapon when necessary.
- Manufacturer's plag: SUNWAYMAN T20CS
- CREE XM-L T6 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Output modes:
High: 438 lumens/2hr
Medium: 70 lumens/15hr
Low: 10 lumens/50hr
Strobe mode: 438 lumens
- Patented new tactical switch system, only by pressing the tail cap switch for both momentary-on and mode-switching
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 180 meters
- Compatible with both 2 CR123A (16340) batteries and 1 18650 battery
- Working voltage: 2.5~10V
- High quality reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimension: 133mm (length) x 32mm (head diameter) x 25.4mm (body diameter)
- Weight: 120g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tactical forward click switch with momentary on
- Accessories: tactical ring, lanyard, O-ring, rubber cap
We Also Recommend