XTAR VP2 charger
The VP2 is a battery charger that allows for even the most used battery to charge back up to full. At home or on the go. All you need is a place to plug it in and let the VP2 worry about the rest. You can even leave batteries inside it if you need to leave them for longer than a full charge. And keep in mind, the VP2 is barely longer than the 2 batteries it can hold at one time, while being a bit bigger around them just to house the technology keeping everything going.
The VP2 uses both a small screen and low powered LEDs to tell you when the batteries are done charging. And there are also multiple charging modes, for the baseline of where a battery should be when charged and to accommodate the different make of some battery types.
- Three charging current options (0.25A/0.5A/1.0A)
- Three charging voltage options (3.2V/3.6V/3.8V)
- Charges 10440/14500/14650/16340/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.0/3.2V, 3.6V/3.7V, 3.8V Li-ion batteries
- Low-Voltage, over-load and over-heat protection, power indication, stops supplying when low power LED status indicates
- Real-time status display
- Adopts PWM technology to control the high efficiency DC-DC circuit, lower the voltage and reduce energy loss
- Three-stage charging and 0V battery activation
- USB Output (5.0V/1.0A)
- Adopts IC temperature monitor, avoids overheating
- Small charge current when start to charge
- Compact size, portable
- Reverse-polarity and short circuit protection circuit
We Also Recommend